Peu Research Center
Guild Wars 2 farms, guides, tools, and more!
Join me for unique trains such as Auric Basin and Tangled Depth Baubles, LS4, POF, and more! Depending on the map, enjoy map currency, EXP, and a fun time. The more the merrier!
Time: Generally Tuesdays and Saturdays around reset, reset+1, or reset+2 and lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes (depending on the map). /sqjoin Peureki.3647 around 15 minutes before a train to join squad and say hi!
Train is less than 1 hour until it begins
(Faded) Train ended, no new scheduled train yet
Projects in the works:
- YouTube video guides!
- Lake Doric timers
- Jahai Bluffs timers
- Desert Highlands timers
- General rework on all the others
- Individual meta benchmarks
- General rework on map written guides
- Trade Contract worth
- Ascended material guides
February 15, 2021
- Edited some of the description for the Crystal Oasis page about the farm
February 13, 2021
- Added another trial for Auric Basin Shiny Bauble train
- Added another trial for Desolation
- Added another trial for Sandswept/Kourna combo train
February 12, 2021
- Added Must Have Items! This is a cute lil page on items on the gemstore and nongemstore items that I think everyone should have or has a great QoL change.
- Added Mesmer and Necro to the Builds page.
February 9, 2021
- Revamped how Resources page looks like because getting more and more boxes for links is getting kinda big and meh.
- Added a new page that's currently..still in the works but it's up anyway since it's in my latest patch. Check out Builds for more information on what builds you could run for specifically farming!
February 7, 2021
- Added another trial for Tangled Depths map benchmark
- Added Crystalline Ore to the Ascended Materials page.
- Fixed bugs in the Ascended Materials page that made timers break during reset times.
February 6, 2021
- Added Noxious Seed Pods to the chest benchmarks.
February 5, 2021
- Updated and add new stuff to the Ascended Materials page. This includes: more ascended junk, timers for when it's a good/bad time to gather chests, and just more blobs of info.
- Updated my Bitterfrost Map guide page. Just made it simplier as I think some of my pages are really...weird looking LOL. One day I'll update them all.
February 1, 2021
- Added a new resource guide! This will built more over time. How to get Ascended Materials.
January 31, 2021
- Added an entire new set of benchmarks. Added Alt Parking!These are awesome locations where you can park your alts to get some instant or quick profits! Check out benchmarks and click on "Alt Parking" for more info.
January 28, 2021
- Added an entire new set of benchmarks. Added Chests!These are open world chests that you can find throughout the open world. It's not all of them, but most of them. Check out benchmarks and click on "Chests" for more info.
January 27, 2021
- Added a new benchmark! Sandswept/Kourna combo farm.
- Added a new benchmark! Grothmar/Bjora combo farm.
- Added the combo page (links above) to showcase farms that are "combos"..meaning two or more main maps in a farm. I'll add more when I'm not lazy.
- Added Boneskinner respawn rate to the Bjora marches timer page.
- Adjusted one of the raiding parties (N) in the Bjora marches timer page to be more accurate. Found out it was 2 minutes longer than the other two in the map.
- Removed the "Gold per Hour via Spirit Shards" section of the benchmark. With the latest patch of not having any spirit shards come from champion bags anymore, the value itself is meh. Some people's definition of how valuable Spirit Shards vary from person to person whether your trading it or converting yourself. My standard has always been the average profit from converting T5 -> T6 materials since it's extremely common and easy to do for everyone. Instead, the column has been replaced with Total Gold. This is the amount of gold you could potentially earn in an entire farm.
- Added a cute lil bracket to show the rest of the table is per hour still.
- You can now right-click a farm on the "Map" column to open into a new tab. Why that took me so long to figure out for such a simple problem..I have no idea.
January 25, 2020
- Added and adjusted some timers for the Bjora Marches timer page.
January 21, 2021
- Added another trial for Elon Riverlands train
- Added a new benchmark! Sandswept/Kourna combo train
January 16, 2021
- Reworked the homepage a bit:
- Removed a lot of white space
- Condensed the pictures and sections to fit more stuff on the page
- Added my logo to the website name and the shortcut icon
- Changed my email and reformatted the footer. (This will slowly be changed throughout the other pages too because I'm lazy)
- Added a section for my trains instead of just the timer
- Added a YouTube button for my YouTube channel!
January 5, 2021
- Added another trial run to the Auric Basin Shiny Bauble farm.
- Updated the map info page for Sandswept Isles as the pictures were super blown up.
January 2, 2021
- Added another trial run to the Bjora Marches Node Farm. Still averaging out to be around 20ish gph!
January 1, 2021
- Uploaded a new video! Bjora Marches Node Farm!
- Updated the Elon Riverlands timer page to include special info notes and other stuff when the meta shows up.
December 30, 2020
- Updated the timer page. Added Chak Driver event and changed some minor bugs overall.
December 29, 2020
- Updated the timer page for the Domain of Vabbi farm. I've added a lot of new tech that I learned from other timer pages and experimented on here. Hover effects, information boxes, and signals that show up when a meta is happening.
- Updated colors for meta timers on all timer pages. It is now a sandy-brown to indicate when a meta isn't up. I tried to find a neutral color.
- Revamped the Thunderhead/Kourna event farm. Did a new trial today with a new benchmark.
December 28, 2020
- Updated the map guide for the Domain of Vabbi farm.
- Updated the Domain of Vabbi timer page as it had some weird bugs that changed colors of texts and boxes at wrong times.
- Updated the Rich Node Farm. Redid the benchmark to now gather other nodes around the rich nodes. Also changed the route just slightly to include potential other rich nodes that may not be permanent. This standardizes the node farm with other node farms. It actually increased the GPH so..yay.
December 27, 2020
- Expanded the Currency-Worth page to include Trade Contracts.
December 26, 2020
- Updated JS for Drizzlewood Reward Track page. It used to reference two different spreadsheets, but now it's only referencing one and should load better.
- Added another trial run for Domain of Vabbi map benchmark.
December 22, 2020
- Updated timer pages. Ones that have global meta timers now have it displayed on the bottom and always at the bottom. Now it's easier to see that status of the map and when the meta will begin.
December 20, 2020
I barley update my Updates page, so I decided to put it here. By putting it in the front page, I'll more likey update my progress. This is to help me see what I've accomplished personally and to let anybody know what I'm doing if you're interested! I've lost track since October on what I did so I'll try to summerize it.
- Added the rest of the POF timer pages. Desert Highlands and Domain of Vabbi were left. Though, all of these need some stuff added to them such as meta timers and info boxes.
- Added IBS timers. Bjora will need some more work later to add a meta timer for both metas.
- Added extra information boxes for timers: Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths.
- Revamped map benchmarks: Domain of Vabbi, Desert Highlands, Elon Riverlands, Auric Basin. Some of these still need updated map guides tho.
- Added [SAND]'s Dry Top train! More info of their trains/website here.
- Added Meta Benchmarks to showcase how much you'd make per meta!
October 7, 2020
I realized I've been slacking on updating on this page. I kinda forgot what I did in the last few weeks.
- Updated all timers pages with some QOL changes such as auto sorting and checking the checkboxes as you load the page.
- Revamped Lake Doric to add a leather farm in the farm.
- As with above, reworked the Lake Doric map guide page
- Added lots of champion bag data
- Added lots of node farm data to the Node Calculator
- Added trials to many farms such as Auric Basin, Drizzlewood, Dragonfall, Tangled Depths, and some others that I can't remember
September 17, 2020
- Added a Node Farm Calculator on the gathering page
September 12, 2020
- Added Glyph research in the Gathering page. The avg profit per strike and node for most glyphs.
September 4, 2020
- Added LS3 currency page on how to obtain LS3 currencies
- Added additional trials to Lake Doric Node Farm
- Random bug fixes
September 1, 2020
- Created a new gathering farm. Lake Doric Node Farm (B/V/V). Uses Bounty for Sickle and Volatile for the rest.
- Updated Auric Basin's timer page as some of the times were wrong. Should be accurate now.
- Added thousands of champion bag data
- Added More-Resource page that offers lots of other external guides and info beyond this website
August 24, 2020
- Created a guide on how to obtain LS4 currencies
August 18, 2020
- Redid Desolation farm
- Added Desolation-timer page
- Added Desolation-map page
- Added an additional trial for the Bitterfrost farm
- Added an additional trial for the Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest farm
August 15, 2020
- Added another trial for the Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest
- Attempted to make some pages more mobile friendly. It's okay, but obviously not there yet. Working on it slowly in the background
August 9, 2020
- Added more trials for Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chests to get more accurate data. Apparently that just made it go up
- Added more trial for Silverwaste thanks to [SM]
- Added more trials for Crystal Oasis farm. Redid how I do the farm with the addition of the timer page
- Updated the Crystal Oasis map info page
- Updated some formatting to make some big things be smaller such as the event criterias in each map info page
August 4, 2020
- I got called out in PvP to update my guide for Drizzlewood LOL! So it's updated now!
August 1, 2020
- Added bounties to the Crystal Oasis tiemr page
- Added multiple trials for an average gold per hour for the new Drizzlewood patch
- Updated multiple champion bag data for a bigger sample size
- Added the addition 2 new reward Drizzlewood reward tracks in the Drizzle-Reward-Track page
July 26, 2020
- Added a "Value" button to the Salvage page. This shows the value of each salvaged item
- Added Crystal-Oasis timer page. Working on adding bounty locations and checkboxes
- Fixed a bug where the message "Train in progress!" wouldn't go away
July 23, 2020
- Did a huge overhaul of the salvage page. Essentially reworked, revamped the entire code for the page. The numbers used to be very static and was like a snapshot for a certain time but never updated. Now, the page will update the numbers everytime you visit the page!
July 21, 2020
- Added Salvage page under the Research tab! Check it out for information on salvaging items and gear. More work will be on the page over time!
July 19, 2020
- Updated support page
July 18, 2020
- Updated gathering pages to include a disclaimer that herbs and quality meat materials are only obtained after a player finishes the Gorment Training achievement.
- Updated the front page timer to include a message to say that a train is in progress right before and after the deadline
- Added another trial of Grothmar/Kourna train on the spreadsheet.
July 17, 2020
- Updated Drizzlewood-Reward-Track page to include proofs of each reward track
- Updated with a lot more information on Drizzlewood including info on waystations, siege, caravans, and methods on commanding
July 15, 2020
- Updated the description and links from the Gathering page
- Fixed an API error with the currency-worth page. Should be good now
- Added Ember Bay's timer page
July 14, 2020
- Updated the spreadsheet to have links of each farm to the website
- Fixed errors in the Bitterfrost map page
- Added missing Solo Farm: Bitterfrost Icebound Chest section
- Apparently I just didn't finish the About-Benchmark page. Finished the "what's not monetized" section.
- Added my recommendation for trinkets on the Living-Story-Trinket page
July 13, 2020
- First official public release!
- Fixed errors in the Sandswept Solo Inquest Farm (description)
- Added a timer for the next Peu Train on the front page
July 12, 2020
- Added Drizzlewood map page
- Fixed more typos and errors
- Added "Projects in the works:" section on the top of this page
- Added "Next Peu Train" on the front page of when I do my farms. This updates based on my public spreadsheet
- Added Supporter page
July 9, 2020
- Added additional farm pages that I forgot. I missed a couple it seems
- Fixed a bug that made all the map/timer page links act like it wasn't a link
- Fixed spreadsheet error that made Bjora Marches appear twice
- Added spreadsheet links to map pages
- Added timer links to map pages
- Adjusted description of map farms
- Fixed typos
July 8, 2020
- Added pages too all farms (40+??)
- Added clickable names to the benchmark page so they will all redirect to the farm
July 7, 2020
- Added website icon on every page instead of having the default
July 5, 2020
- Added a trial farm of Tangled Depths, Drizzlewood Coast
July 4, 2020
- Added a link in the Resource section on About Benchmarks
- Added News to front page
- Made Currency-Worth page and Drizzlewood-Reward-Track page smaller in terms of design. Added some descriptions.
- Edited external links to open a new tab (probably missed some)
- Added email to the footer
- Added About-Me page
March 18, 2020 - July 4, 2020
I made this specific page on July 4, 2020 so I'm not sure exactly what the dates are for other updates I did for the website. March was when I first started learning how to code/make the website.